Our terms and conditions
It is important that you read these terms and conditions carefully. They contain important
information regarding your rights and obligations when using this website (the ‘Website’), in
particular clause 11.3. We advise that you refer back to these terms and conditions regularly to
familiarise yourself with our policies before applying, whether you have applied with us before or
- This Website is owned and operated by ASB Marketing Limited (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our). ASB
Marketing Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under the company
number 0000000. Our registered office is Piccadilly House.
- 'You' refers to you, the individual or user of this Website.
- You agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions when you choose to
connection between us regarding the use of this Website.
- We would only like you to apply for a loan if you are confident that you can meet your
repayments, in total, on the agreed upon date. You confirm that you have a) disclosed
accurate information regarding your finances and b) have fully considered your future
income in deciphering your ability to repay any loan that you take out, when you accept
these Terms and Conditions.
- We are not a direct lender, we are a broker. We work with over 40 reputable lenders to
match applicants with the most appropriate lender/loan, depending on the applicant’s
requirements. A successful match depends on the applicant’s details, preferences and the
lenders product. We do not charge our customers for this matching service. Nobody from
ASB Marketing Ltd or our partners, including lenders, will communicate with you to request
money or purchase products from them in advance of you receiving the agreed upon funds.
- 1.1 You are permitted to access parts of the Website without registering your details with us.
Occasionally however, areas of the Website may only be accessible if you have previously
registered as a user.
- 1.2 You are responsible for making the necessary arrangements that enable you to have access
to this Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing this Website via
your internet connection have understood and comply with these terms and conditions.
- 1.3 We strive to ensure that our Website is available to access and use 24 hours a day
throughout the entire year. However, there may be times that the Website becomes
temporarily unavailable due to: server or systems failure or any other technical issues;
reasons that are beyond our reasonable control; required updates; maintenance of the
website and repair.
- 1.4 Where possible, we will provide advance warning of any issues that may affect our website
but shall not be obliged to do so.
2. REGISTERING ON THIS WEBSITE
- 2.1. You must select a username and password when registering on this Website.
You are solely responsible for all actions carried out under your username and password.
- 2.2. By registering on this Website you confirm:
- 2.2.1. That the details provided to us for the purpose of
registering you on the Website are accurate, current, true ad complete in all respects.
- 2.2.2. You shall notify us immediately if any of the information
provided upon registering with us changes in any way.
- 2.2.3. That you are aged 18 and above.
- 2.2.4. To only use the Website under your own username and
- 2.2.5. To keep your password confidential at all times.
- 2.2.6. Not to disclose your password to anybody.
- 2.2.7. To immediately change your password upon learning that
it has been compromised.
- 2.2.8. Not to transfer or sell your username and/or password to
anybody. Not to permit, directly or indirectly, anybody other than yourself to use your username
- 2.3. You authorise us and/or our lenders to disclose your name, address and any
other personal details (including updated information) supplied to us by you, to enable us to obtain
information from third parties about you, including, but not limited to, credit reports, so that we
may authenticate your identity and details.
3. ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR A LOAN FROM THE WEBSITE
- 3.1. In order to be eligible to apply for a loan on this Website and legally form
contracts with us, you must:
- 3.1.1. Be aged 18 years and over.
- 3.1.2. Be legally able to enter into a binding contract.
- 3.1.3. Provide us with full details of a United Kingdom address
for the delivery or performance of services.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 4.1. The content of this Website is protected by copyright (including copyrights
for design), patent, database, trademarks, other intellectual property rights and propriety rights with
included, but not limited to, all rights in techniques, materials, computer programs, works, technical
information, source codes, data, goodwill, trading business brand names, semi-conductor
topography rights, service marks utility models, inventions, style or presentation of services or
goods, creations, confidential information, inventions, including improvements on and additions to
inventions, know-how and all research related to ASB Marketing Limited’s moral rights and other
rights in another country that are similar (whether or not registered, including applications for and
the right to apply for them in any other country).
- 4.2. You acknowledge and agree that the intellectual property rights in the
content and material supplied in relation to this Website remains with us or our licensors.
- 4.3. You are permitted to download and/or copy content and other
downloadable items on the Website under the condition that material and content may be used
only for personal, non-commercial purposes. It is prohibited to copy or store the contents of this
Website for any other purpose other than that of personal use.
- 4.4. You are permitted to retrieve and display the content of this Website on a
computer screen, store content on disk in electronic form (but not store any content on any server
or storage connected to a network) or print one copy of content for personal, non-commercial use,
provided that any copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact.
- 4.5. You may not reproduce, distribute, copy, modify or use for commercial
purposes any of the content or materials on this Website.
- 4.6. You acknowledge that all other use of the content and material of the
Website is prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to facilitate or assist any third party to)
reproduce, copy, publish, transmit, display, publish, distribute, commercially exploit or produce
derivative works from such content and material.
- 4.7. You are not licensed to use any of our trademarks or trademarks of our
- 5.1/ You are solely responsible for ensuring that any products, services or
information available through this Website sufficiently meets your
- 5.2. If the Website is unavailable at any time, we will not be held liable.
- 5.3. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information available to
you on the Website at any time is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the
completeness or accuracy of material on this Website. We endeavour to correct omissions
and errors as we are reasonably able and as quickly as practical once we become aware or
notified of them. We do not make any commitment to ensure that materials are correct or
up to date.
- 5.4. The Website will host content such as imagery, drawings, specifications and
descriptions to provide estimated general information to you only. This content
matter should be considered a guide.
- 5.5. We make no guarantees, implied or expressed, statutory or otherwise
(unless in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or legally required) regarding the
content, services, materials or information hosted on this Website for any purposes carried
out on the Website including, without limitation, performance, security, compatibility,
timeliness, implied non-infringement warranties, accuracy, completeness or condition, or
any other implied warranty resulting from usage, trade custom or dealing.
- 5.6. We do not make any warranty, representation or implied statutory relating
to the availability of our Website. We do not guarantee the Website to be error-free or
timely, that inaccurate content or functionality will be corrected, or that this Website, and
the server it is hosted on, is virus and bug free.
- 5.7. We shall not be held liable for the loss of materials or content transferred or
uploaded on our Website, or for subsequent loss or damage from any action carried out in
dependence on information hosted on this Website.
- 5.8. Though we strive to keep both our website and then information we store
secure and private at all times, we cannot guarantee this. Information is provided at your
- 5.9. You bear all risks associated with accessing the internet and transmitting
information via the internet. We shall not be liable for loss resulting from viruses, Trojans,
spyware, a distributed denial-of-service occurrence, worms, adware, logic bombs and other
malicious, technologically harmful material that may affect your computer, data, programs,
peripheral equipment, and other materials as resulting from your downloading of any
content hosted or provided on this Website or any other site linked to it.
- 5.10. Breaching this agreement may result in our disclosure of your information
to law enforcement authorities and we reserve the right to do so.
6. USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- 6.1. You may use this Website and the content/materials hosted on it only as you
are expressly authorised to do so, in line with these Terms and Conditions which may be
updated occasionally without notice to you.
- 6.2. Access to this Website is provided to you on the understanding that all
warranties, representations and conditions are excluded to the full degree legally
- 6.3. We reserve the right:
- 6.3.1. To amend the information and materials hosted on this
Website without notifying you, whether prior to changes or following changes.
- 6.3.2. To update, whether temporarily or permanently, suspend
or withdraw any part of this Website, including the obtainability of information, content, features,
and data. To limit access to specific parts of or the whole Website without notifying you or other
parties and we shall not be held liable for doing so.
- 6.3.3. To remove material previously uploaded to the Website
and to refuse to host new material on the Website.
- 6.4. You shall not use this Website to:
- 6.4.1. Distribute unlawful, abusive, libellous, threatening, vulgar,
obscene, harassing, harmful or other objectionable material.
- 6.4.2. Communicate material that results in criminal conduct,
civil liability or other.
- 6.4.3. Contravene any relevant local, national or international
laws, regulations and codes of practice.
- 6.4.4. Establish access to other computer systems without
- 6.4.5. Prevent the satisfaction or practice of another on this
- 6.4.6. Infringe laws relating to the usage of public
- 6.4.7. Cause damage, disturb or manipulate any websites or
networks linked to our Website.
- 6.4.8. Make use of robots, data mining or other technology used
to gather and/or extract data (whether once or more) for the purposes of re-applying any part of
- 6.4.9. To communicate, or secure the delivery of, unsolicited or
unauthorised advertising/marketing material or other solicitation of the like.
- 6.4.10. To produce and/or deliver a database, featuring all or
parts of our Website.
- 6.4.11. Create, transfer or store electronic duplicates of
content/materials secured by copyright without first gaining permission from an authorised
- 6.5. In addition, you must not:
- 6.5.1. Meaningfully bring viruses, worms, Trojans, logic bombs,
adware, spyware, keystroke loggers and other such material classified as being malicious,
technologically harmful to this Website.
- 6.5.2. Endeavour to acquire unauthorised access to this Website,
the server that it is stored upon or any computer, database or server that is linked to it.
- 6.5.3. Carry out a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-
of-service attack against the Website.
- 6.5.4. Disturb or cause damage to any aspect of this Website, the
network or equipment linked with the Website or any software used for the delivery of this
- 6.6. Violation of this clause could be classed as a criminal offence according to
the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Your identity may be disclosed to law enforcement
authorities alongside the breach we believe you to have committed. You will be prohibited
from further use of this Website should we believe such a breach to have taken place.
7. SUSPENDING OR TERMINATING YOUR ACCESS
- 7.1. Access to this Website may be terminated or suspended to immediate effect
and without notice should you:
- 7.1.1. Fail to meet your repayments to us on the date/s
- 7.1.2. Violate these Terms and Conditions, whether once or
- 7.1.3. Imitate another individual or entity.
- 7.1.4. Fail to deliver to us, when requested, within a fair period
of time, with appropriate information to allow us to conclude how accurate and valid the details you
have supplied us with and your identity is.
- 7.1.5. Give us sufficient reason to believe that you have been
involved, or plan to become involved, in any way, in unlawful or fraudulent action on this
8. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
- 8.1. You shall not produce a link to this Website from another site or source
without first gaining authorisation from us.
- 8.2. Agreed links must:
- 8.2.1. Direct users to the Website’s homepage.
- 8.2.2. Be created from a site or source that you are the owner of
and does not host offensive, controversial materials or violates intellectual property rights, or the
rights of another, or fails to comply with UK law or the applicable law in another country, if hosted
- 8.2.3. Be provided in a reasonable and legal manner that does
not cause harm to our reputation or gain benefit from it.
- 8.2.4. Be established in a manner that does not infer that we are
associated with you or approve or endorse your activity where we have not explicitly agreed so.
- 8.3. We are not responsible for notifying you should our Website home page
address change. It is your duty to ensure that links hosted by you to our homepage are correct at all
- 8.4. We may choose to withdraw our consent without giving prior notice or
explaining our reasons for doing so. You must remove any link/s this applies to with
immediate effect, once being notified of our decision. You should then inform us once the
link has been removed.
9. EXTERNAL LINKS
- 9.1. For added convenience and value, we may host links to relevant websites.
These websites are hosted on this Website for you to utilise at your own discretion and risk.
You confirm that by choosing to access the linked site, we shall not be responsible for the
accessibility of these sites and do not control or endorse, and are not liable, be it directly or
- 9.1.2. The materials and content available on these websites,
including, but not limited to, any content, products, services, advertising or other such
- 9.1.3. Another’s usage of these websites.
- 9.1.4. Damage, loss or offence resulting from your conduct in
relation to the use of such content, materials, services, products or advertising hosted on these
- 10.1. Cookies are used to monitor the traffic on our Website and gain insight into
how our customers interact with the Website and marketing. Our partners may also use
cookies to gain similar insight. Whenever you access this Website, the pages and cookies are
downloaded to your device. The information transmitted by cookies allows us to improve
customer experience on our Website.
- 10.2. The majority of web browsers allow cookies automatically. If you would like
to stop acceptance of cookies, you may alter your browser settings. Opting out of cookies
will mean that parts of our website will become unavailable to you and your experience may
- 10.3. Passwords and other information regarding visitors, including personally
identifiable information, are not stored in cookies.
- 10.4. You can find and manage your cookies using your browser.
- 10.5. To see your cookie code, click on a cookie to view it. Once opened, you
should see a string of numbers and text. Your identification card is made up of these
numbers, and only the server that transferred the cookie can view it.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- 11.1. Apart from the points outlined in these Terms and Conditions, nothing shall
affect your statutory rights, or exclude our liability for:
- 11.1.1. Personal injury or death as a result of our negligent
behaviour or actions.
- 11.1.2. Fraudulent behaviour or misrepresentation.
- 11.1.3. Action pursuant to section 2(3) of the Consumer
Protection Act 1987.
- 11.1.4. Any other matter that would constitute as being illegal
for us to disregard our liability.
- 11.2. We shall not be held liable, in tort (including negligence) and in contract, or
prior to contract or representations (except fraudulent or negligent
misrepresentations) for the losses, outlined below, that you may have suffered as a
result of, or in connection with, any part in these Terms and Conditions, regardless
of the foreseeability or of a deliberate breach by us carried out in response to a
breach committed by you:
- 11.2.1. Economic loss, including, but not limited to, the loss of
profits, business, revenues, contracts or potential savings.
- 11.2.2. Loss of goodwill or damage to reputation.
- 11.2.3. Indirect losses or special losses.
- 11.2.4. Loss of data.
- 11.2.5. Misuse of time or management.
- 11.2.6. Other damage or loss of any type.
- 11.3. You shall defend and protect us, our partners, employees and suppliers, to
immediate effect and without harm, from all claims associated with losses sustained (including
revenue, reputation, goodwill or profit), expenses and costs, including those of a legal or
administrative nature, resulting from your breaching of these Terms and Conditions, or liabilities
resulting out of your usage of this Website, or another’s liability resulting out of your authorised
access to this Website using your personal information.
- 11.4. Your statutory rights as a customer are not affected by this clause.
- 12.1. We reserve the right to alter this Website’s domain address, including the
services, products and the availability of services/products without notice to you.
- 12.2. If any legitimate authority deems any provision, in part or full, of these
Terms and Conditions to be invalid or not enforceable by law, all other provisions and the remaining
provision in question shall not be affected.
- 12.3. Contracts are finalised and available in the English language only.
- 12.4. If we fail to act upon the performance of your obligations under our Terms
and Conditions, or if we fail to exert the rights or remedies we are entitled to under these Terms and
Conditions, it will not be held as a waiver and will not dismiss you from compliance of your
- 12.5. A waiver by us of any breach shall not apply to any future breach.
- 12.6. Any waiver relating to these Terms and Conditions will only be effective if
expressly outlined as a waiver and communicated in writing.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 13.1. This Website is operated and managed in the United Kingdom.
- 13.2. The Terms and Conditions set out here are governed by the laws of England
and Wales and you confirm that you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and