- What is a Cookie?
- What Cookies are used by BuzzLoans? undefinedundefined
- Social Media Cookies
- How to Control and Delete Cookies
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user's web browser as a very simple text file.
Cookies can be essential to a user using a website for example; storing session-based data allowing the user to log in, or to have items in a shopping cart.
Cookies can also be used to help improve the user's experience or to allow websites to operate faster.
Cookies can also record information about marketing activity, such as; the keyword you used to find a website, what items you've viewed.
Cookie Names and what they are for
- adnxsSes - Marketing, affiliate-based information. Recommendation affiliation identifiers
- ASP.Net_SessionId - Session information
- SecurityTracking - Anonymously Identifying Unique Visitors to our website
- __RequestVerificationToken_Lw__ - Anti forgery protection key security
Third Party Cookies and what are the cookies used for?
Google (_ga, _gid, _gat)
- Anonymously Identifying Unique Visitors to our website
- Anonymously Tracking Traffic Sources & Navigation
- Anonymously Determining Visitor Session (when you visit and leave the site)
- AdRoll to provide interest-based advertisements to show our ads on other websites. The technology to do this is made possible by cookies and as such we may place a so called "remarketing cookie" during your visit. The whole process is entirely anonymised.
HubSpot (hubspotutk, __hstc, __hssrc, __hssc)
- Identify and keep track of a visitor's identity.
- Track session state and visits.
Social Media Cookies
Buzz Loans uses social websites like Facebook and Twitter to communicate with prospective and current customers. As such links from Buzz Loans to these sites may incur cookies to be added to your machine. These will be cookies used and maintained by these third parties.
How to Control and Delete Cookies?
Some people would prefer to not allow websites to place information on their computer, cookies, specifically, ones used by Buzz Loans are generally quite harmless.
If you don't want to receive cookies, you can change the settings on your browser to either let you know when cookies are used or block their usage altogether. You can also remove cookies that have been added to your machine. You may wish to visit AboutCookies.org, which contains detailed guides on how to do this on a variety of desktop browsers.