BuzzLoans puts you in control of your loan. You can choose the amount you want to borrow and the dates you want to repay. There are no hidden costs.
Short Term Loans and Instalment Loans of up to £5000!
REPRESENTATIVE APR (1212% APR)
Representative Example: On an assumed loan amount of £750 over 12 months. Rate of interest 292% (fixed). Representative 171% APR. Total repayment amount £1351.20 and total interest is £601.20. 12 monthly payment of £112.60.*
* We do not know how many customers take out a loan or the APR, this calculation is based on the mean APR of the lenders we work with
Why Choose Us
We're an Open Book
Easy as 1,2,3...
We like to keep things easy. So to apply, there’s a short online application with no added frills. Once you’ve filled it in, we’ll take it from there and make sure it’s affordable. We’re also here to help if you have any questions.
We’ve built BuzzLoans to work at any time on any device. It’s all online, so there’s no paperwork.
Apply Now for a Short Term Loan
On average 97.6% of the customers who apply with us find the loan they need
I needed to get a small loan to fix my boiler. I completed the application and Buzzloans matched me with a lender. Very simple to use.
Fast and easy to use. Not my usual service but it worked.
Just needed to find a lender to borrow £500, this service was perfect for that.
A payday loan is a small short term loan which is generally taken out to cover an unforeseen circumstance. A payday loan is usually paid back on the borrower's next pay date. Typically most people borrow from £100 to £1000.
- You can borrow from £100 up to £5000
- If you repay early you will save interest.
Failure to Pay
If you don't communicate with your lender and they can't recover the money over a reasonable period of time, your loan may be passed to debt collectors. Failure to repay a loan may also mean that Credit Reference Agencies (CRAs) will record the outstanding debt. This information may be supplied to other organisations by CRAs and Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPAs). Records may remain on file for six years after they are closed, whether settled by you or defaulted.
Defaulting on your loan will negatively impact your credit rating. If you are unable to keep to the terms of your loan agreement, you must speak to your loan provider.
Short Term Loans
There are a few things you need to look for when choosing a lender. There are many payday and short term loan companies that can help you with your unforeseen circumstance however it is important that you consider the following;
- Make sure you know if are applying with a direct lender or a broker. A broker must make it clear that they do not make lending decisions and that they only pass your details to direct lenders.
- All lenders in the UK must be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can check the register here. Simply type in the company name or the FCA registered number which should be at the bottom of the lender's home page and you will be presented with the details of the company.
- Lenders must provide you with ways to contact them if you have any questions or issues. That includes a telephone number and an email address or contact form.
- Before you accept the terms of a loan, all lenders must advise you how much the loan will cost including interest and the date you are due to repay your loan